A step by step guide about how to join the French Foreign Legion
Looking to join the French Foreign Legion? It’s a great way to challenge yourself physically and mentally, while serving in an elite fighting force. However, when I joined, I found the recruitment process confusing. That’s why I’ve created a step-by-step guide to help you succeed. Here are the 8 steps, that will help you through the process and offer some good tips:
- Make sure you meet the requirements to join the French Foreign Legion
- Choose a recruitment center
- Prepare your documents and equipment to join the French Foreign Legion
- Go to a recruitment center during open hours to apply
- Pass the “Welcome to the French Foreign Legion” pull-up test
- Know your medical history
- Successfully complete the main selection tests in Aubagne
- Finally, join the French Foreign Legion as a Legionnaire and be proud!
It’s important to note that joining the French Foreign Legion does not require any formal education. You don’t need any specific qualifications to become a Legionnaire – your future in the Legion will depend solely on the results of your tests. This guide will focus on the step-by-step joining procedure to help you achieve your dream of becoming a Legionnaire.
Download the Legion Training App now to succeed in French Foreign Legion selections. Unlock your potential, master sports and IQ tests, and learn French. Learn more
1. Make sure you meet the requirements to join the French Foreign Legion
The age limit in the French Foreign Legion is between 17.5 and 39.5 years.
- Under 18 years, you have to present a parental authorization in French, so I advise you to wait 6 months and join on your birthday if you don’t want to loose your time.
- Older people have to take into account, that the age limit is 39.5. It means, that the day when you sign your contract, you must be younger than 39 years and 6 months. It doesn’t mean, that you still can knock on the door when you reached the age limit.
My advices if you want to join the French Foreign Legion
- Don’t go to France if you can’t do 4 pull-ups. If you want to be sure, try to go up to ten, but don’t buy your plane ticket if you aren’t ready.
- Check your result on the Luc Leger beep test! This isn’t something evident. A few weeks of training could make the difference, so don’t forget this part from your preparation!
- Use the Legion Training App for your training ! We built an app containing exercises for the IQ test and contains the original Luc Leger soundtrack used in Aubagne
- Have your teeth checked before you go to France! With a tooth decay, you’ll have to return to your country with the first plane!
- If you want to join the mountain troops or the paratroopers, your body mass index shouldn’t be too high! If you arent particularly muscular, my advice is that you should try to go under 25.
Click here for a calculator!
2. Choose a recruitment center
The first step is to decide in which recruiting center you want to go. If you are coming from the other side of the globe, the best idea is to fly to Paris and go to Fort de Nogent. I’d give the same advice for everyone who has to take a plane to reach France.
An example: if you pass the first tests in Paris, you’ll go down to Aubagne to continue the selection. The sport tests are okay, but if you fail the IQ test, you’ll have to leave. In this case, the FFL will give you a train ticket back to Paris for free and you can catch a plane from the capital. Yes, it’s not too positive to talk about failure, but I advise you to have a secondary plan.
Other recruitment points:
3. Prepare your documents and equipment to join the French Foreign Legion
You’ll need the following documents:
- A plane ticket
- Visa – People from the Schengen area don’t need a visa, but citizens of countries may need this document. For more information check the webpage of your country’s embassy!
- Passport, ID card (for EU citizens), driving license (if you have one, it could be useful)
- A birth certificate – In some countries you can obtain this document including a French translation. If it’s your case, take one. If not, once you enlisted, you’ll have to ask for one example and have it translated.
You’ll need the following things:
- 2-3 t-shirts
- 7 pair of socks and underwear (these will be useful during basic training)
- A good pair of running shoes (!)
- Cash (50 euros and some coins for the café machine in Paris)
- Towel and slippers
- Shower gel
- Toilet paper (you should find in the toilets, but not always)
- A good razor, some new blades and shaving gel
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Soap and a small brush, because you’ll have to wash your clothes by hand at the beginning
- A French dictionary, because the one you can buy in Castelnaudary is too big
- A small book, because you’ll have a lot of free time at the beginning
- A set of clothes you’ll use approximately 5 months later during your first weekend. If you go to France in July, it’s not a bad idea to take a pullover and a pair of jeans
Some useful advices:
- Write your parents’, siblings’ and friends’ phone number in a small notebook. So you won’t be like an idiot when you’ll have the possibility to call back home
- Don’t take your laptop or tablet to the recruitment center. It’s better if you leave it at home and ask someone to send to your regiment once you finished the basic training
- Don’t take any “tactical equipment” like a knife, military backpack, uniform or whatever you have in your head. Even if it’s an awesome Leatherman Military Utility Tool you took because you wanted to seem motivated and “ops”, they’ll take it away
- When you are going to be in a recruitment center, you’ll have plenty of weird thoughts and you’ll feel your motivation evaporated. Don’t stop your training and preparation. Do some push-ups or pull-ups when you’ll have the possibility and don’t be afraid if someone does twice more than you. Physical fitness isn’t everything
Let your dream devour your life, not your life devour your dream.Antoine de Saint-Exupery
4. Go to a recruitment center during open hours to apply
If you chose to go to Paris. Step 2 is to find the way to Fort de Nogent from the Charles de Gaulle airport. Here is a way to reach the fortress:
- Take your bag and follow the exit signs
- Follow the RER B inscription (blue line)
- Buy a ticket at the station. I didn’t have my credit card so I asked a French guy to buy my ticket and I paid back him in cash. Price 10.30€
- Take the RER B and take off at “Chatelet-les-Halles”, the journey will take around 25-30 minutes
- Switch to RER A (red line) in the direction of “Boissy-Saint-Léger”, but you took off at Val-de-Fontenay. Good news, the you only have 2km left to reach the fortress.
- Look for “Avenue du Val de Fontenay” when you quit the station. You’ll see a big roundabout and continue straight ahead until you arrive on Boulevard Gallieni. Walk a few hundred meters and turn left onto “Impasse de la Croix Pommier” and you’ll see the fortress.
This is how I arrived to Fort de Nogent (and got lost as you can see in the first chapter). It’s much better if you previously downloaded the journey via Wi-Fi at home and just follow its instructions until you arrive at the base.
Make sure the doors of the French Foreign Legion are open
The French Foreign Legion keeps open its doors throughout the year, but I recommend you to arrive during weekdays, from 8 AM to 18 PM.
These are our normal working hours, so try to respect them. It’s also better for you, because you won’t have to wait too long before they leave you enter the base. Once you are in, they’ll check your bag and take your passport.
This is when the recruitment process starts.
5. Pass the Welcome to the French Foreign Legion pull-up test!
You’ll be asked to do as many pull-ups as you can. (I wrote about it more here: The welcome to the French Foreign Legion push-ups.) The minimum is 4 in the French Army, but 4 isn’t always enough to join the French Foreign Legion. Be prepared and try to go up to 10 at least.
6. Know your medical history
You’ll wait and wait during long hours (time to pull out the book I advised you to put in your bag). The only things to do will be some little jobs around the building and you’ll also have to fill out several papers, including the personality test.
Before heading to Aubagne, a doctor will examine you and make the first medical tests. Don’t be surprised when he’ll check your balls. Note that the medical tests include a urinalysis.
Don’t take drugs and if you took before, don’t mention when they ask you. You shouldn’t drink protein shakes day and night before joining the French Foreign Legion.
This test could show a protein excess in your urine and this condition is often a sign of kidney disease. So, you’ll have to see a doctor in Paris and be examined. This would make you lose money and time.
7. Successfully complete the main selection tests in Aubagne
To pass the tests which will determinate your future, you will go down to Aubagne by TGV (high-speed train). It takes place on each Tuesday and Thursday. A bus will take the candidates to the Headquarter of the French Foreign Legion in Aubagne from the railway station in Marseille. They’ll bring you directly to the recruitment center as you’ve already passed the “preselection” phase.
You will pass the following tests:
- The medical tests: it will involve a global check, a urine screen (to measure the drug, blood, protein level), audiometry (hearing test), an eye exam, a dental check and an ECG.
- The sport tests: these tests have changed in 2020. Nowadays, you will have to pass the Luc Leger test, do as many clear, military pull-ups as you can and a 2400 meters running tests as fast as possible. In a normal case, you will also have to do a 25 meters long swimming test.
- The IQ test: the IQ test doesn’t require any specific knowledge, but a bit practice could speed up your decision making time.
- The interviews: during these discussions, you have to convince your interviewer why you would like to join the French Foreign Legion.
8. Finally, join the French Foreign Legion as a Legionnaire and be proud!
On commission day, you’ll stand in formation outside the recruitment center. An officer will call out the names of the successful candidates, and if your name is among them, congratulations – you have officially joined the French Foreign Legion!
For more about daily life in the French Foreign Legion, you should start to read my stories from the beginning. You’ll also find some interesting posts on the blog about the salary or the history of the Legion.
Hi it’s me, I am also visiting this site daily, this
web page is genuinely nice and the visitors are genuinely sharing good thoughts.
Thanks, a question, can I introduce myself with my measurement glasses, is there any limit of view?
Hi I previous service in the British army are the age limits absaloute are there any way if you show excellent physical fitness and good iq and have a good military mind is there any way the age limit maybe a bit flexible in circumstances were you are over 39.5 if could advise please as I am serious concidering it if I could be given the chance but ufortunetly I’m a little over 39.5,thank you
Hey, no I’m sorry. If you are over 39.5 you can’t join, because probably you won’t be allowed to stay until retirement.
You was speaking about pull ups test then proceeded to change to talking about push ups. Which one is it? Also what steps do you think make you stand out more as a person in the selecting process? And I’m also assuming a standard fit person can pass right now because of Covid
Hey i served in iraq when a was 18 for12 months seen action spent six.gears in was wanting to.joing the legion weees the best recruitin area amd time.thax
Hi sir good evening’
It’s me khag bahadur jhedi from nepal. Sir iam married it’s necessary to show married certificate and birth certificate?
It’s not necessary, but it’s better if you show them.
It’s should be in French if you decide to take one.
Can you tell about IQ test
Can you help to pass test
Hey, I’m working on an update on that post, so stay tuned!
UPDATE: Here you can find some useful information about the IQ test: https://legionstories.com/iq-test-french-foreign-legion/
Hi sir good evening’
It’s me khag bahadur jhedi from nepal. birth certificate is English it’s fine or not? Or we should translate French language? Thank u
Hey, what is the age limit for joining the FFL?
Hey, it’s 17.5 to 39.5 years
Hello im from united states im 27 years old and want to join the military but can’t join the united states military because of some small trouble i got in as a teenager. Can i still join the French military?
Hey, yes you can if you’re not on the interpol’s list
Hey is it important to have birth certificate ???
No, it’s not mandatory.
Hello greetings from Mongolia ! east asian country.
I am 21 years old then my height is 171cm , weigh 58kilos.
I have Russian mix 50% then i can speak Russian , Mongolian ,English to.
My iq is 118 tested it 1 year before.
Can i join ? it possible ? please reply say something.
Hey, yes I don’t think that you’ll have any problem
Can you give some information about phsycall /sports examination?
What kind of things we have to do at phsycall exam
And how many time?
Is there any type of time limitation and the target too?
thanks’u my friend Aron, one question, is there a vision limit?, can i introduce myself with my glasses?
Hey, yes glasses are not a problem.
Thank you very much for responding friend Aron, the first week of December I will introduce myself, I hope it is a good day
Hi my question is if i have hole in ear drum what abt it? And about blood pressure and other medical criteria .
Hey, I’m working on an article about this subject. Stay tuned 😉
Che non vieni ammesso alla Legione, si deve essere perfettamente sani.
Bonjour, c’est comment l’engagement pour nous les africains passionnés de la légion étrangère française ?
C’est la même procédure que pour tout le monde. Il faut de présenter à Paris ou à Aubagne et réussir les tests. Tu trouveras toutes les informations nécessaires concernant le sujet sur mon blog
My Name: Abbock Apok John
Am from Vanuatu
This is very interesting for me…
How can i join french legions?
Am 30 years of age this year..
Please i need assistance…
Abbock Apok John
Hey, could you precise your question?
What is a global medical check? Will it show all hospital visits?
Felonies or bad discharged from US Armed Forces?
Depends on what the felony was but that shouldn’t be a problem
Am from Kenya 26yrs, wch month is sweetable for me to come to france légionare? Wch month is most advantage to join without alot of competition?
Hey, it’s probably around Christmas when there are a bit less candidate, but if you are good enough, you’ll get in even in July.
0741299254 Edwi could you link with me via this number I see we have same interests I also would like to join
How soon can I apply…I have a tooth missing
A tooth missing isn’t a problem. Check out if you can travel to France from your country. If the answer is yes, it means that you can apply.
Does taking prescribed medication from a doctor for treatment of ADD/ADHD disqualify you?
Hello Sir!!! Greetings from Nepal
I have 4 filling teeth
A bit underbite problem
And little bit gap between my teeth
Will it be a problem for selection?
Oui, c’est un problème, vous devez les faire réparer dans votre pays.
I am from Suriname but I’m living now in frans guyane kourou but I won to join the FFL but I can’t get a Visa do you think if I go to the 3rei HQ company at kourou they will gift me a chance to go to France to do the selection process. Since I was 18 I won to join the FFL now I am 21 I study their life very well. I now what I am going to face
Hey, no they won’t give you anything.
Good day from Namibia, Africa. Im aware that I need a shengan visa to enter France but can’t find much info regarding the recruitment during the pandemic. If you just arrive at a center or if there is some kind of application that needs to be filled out before arrival.
Could you write something about present situation with recrutation. Is it open for volunteers who are not in France?
Is it open?
Has something changed?
Greetings from Poland and Happy 14th july 🙂
Howzit, I joined the legion april 2019 but dropped out before going rouse, am I am able to rejoin?
Greeting, sir! I just wanted to express my gratitude for your time and efford to create the most informative site about FFL in such an understandable language(for bloody civvies like meself). I “escaped” mandatory service(in a legal way) in my home country some ten years ago and I tried all kinds of educations, jobs and relationships too, none have ever filled the need to be a part of something like the FFL. Did some rough living in my early 20s, bit I plan to beat myself in shape in a few years(and finish yet another pointless university degree that I started) and by the time I’m 34(now 31) I can have the confidence to apply. In your opinion, do my chances of getting accepted dwindle by a lot with each passing year, or do I just have to be in the 39.5 limit to be on an even start with the other applicants? I highly appreciate your opinion, and thanks again for the great website!
I am from Afghanistan but i live in france is it possible for an Afghan Citizen to join FFL with Afghanistan passport?
You can try
Hi Anro, ek is ook van plan om te gaan kontak my op fb dan praat ons bietjie… Bernard Theron
Hello sir! Can you please tell me if will be a problem if I had an varicocel surgery(what you said about balls check) 7-8 months ago? Thank you so much and all the best!
Bonjour.. Im from Indonesia. Can I take my Handphone there?
Oui mais il sera retiré pour tout le temps des examens médicaux et tests physiques, et si vous réussissez les tests il vous sera remis après 4 mois à Castelnaudary
Do they stop recruiting during December for Christmas and New year’s? If so when do they shut down recruiting for the year and when do they resume in 2021?
Usually it stops during the week before Christmas and restarts the first week of the year.
You can go to a recruitment center whenever you want, but you should be aware of the fact that the recruitment process could be longer than usual.
I was wondering should you get a visa..even if you get a 90 day visa from the airport..and decide to go to the paris location..and get selected..boom now your in bootcamp but somehow you decide to quit and leave and your over your 90 days on the visa?..would you get arrested?
No. You’ll have a contract with the French Army and a military ID card you can use to certify your identity.
Hello Sir. My height is 1,98 cm , can this be a problem to join? The combat units, specially 2rep and 2reg accept people with glasses or you need to have perfect vision? Thank you!
Hey, I wrote a complete article about medical questions, you’ll find the answer here:
Which regiment sends the most troops or battles?
I want to do eod, what can I do? Who has the opportunity for eod?
How long does it take between getting in and the commission day?
Around 3-4 weeks
My one molar tooth has decayed, how will that hamper the my selection chances?
This is Rahul
I am also looking to join french foreign legion .
I hope we could get in touch
Give me a reply if interested
Fallo riparare prima di andare alla Legione
When do you sign the contract for 5 years? And is it difficult to break/come with any punishment if you do?
You sign during the présélection process. From that day you start receiving money and if you don’t pass the selection, you’ll receive the amount you made.
I wanted to know about the eye check up in medical test.
What’s the requirement to pass the test?
I use eye glass
This is Rahul
I am also looking to join french foreign legion .
I hope we could get in touch
Give me a reply if interested
I was discharged fron the British Army 10 years ago for none prescription medication (pain killers for my back).
Would that be an issue in joining?
Hey, no I don’t think that it would be a problem
Se hai problemi fisici non vieni ammesso alla legione, devi essere perfettamente sano.
ARON i have a question do you have The IQ TEST FROM the FFL SO i can star practice you will help me a lot ?
Hi how can join this job? Any help!
I am an Albanian living in Italy. I would like to be part of the French Foreign Legion,but I have been in prison for drug trafficking in Italy. Is this a problem, can I join? Thank u
No, nn puoi accedere alla legione con questi reati
Hey I was disqualified from joining the US Armed forces due to the fact that I might become an alcoholic like some of my family members. Can I still join the French Foreign Legion?
Yes, you can try at least
Hello there am Daphine, my question is, Does nationality matter and are females eligible to join? Thank you
Hey, no women aren’t allowed to join.
Hii good evening i am from nepal i want to join franch legion army my age 1983-10-10 can i join the army ?pls replay
Thank you Aron, am female Ugandan and am interested in Foreign miltary training. could you please make me any other recommendations.
I’m sorry, but I don’t know any other option
Hey Aaron hope all is well ! I was reaching out to ask ask you is it a requirement to know how to swim
Yes, but during covid time you don’t have the swimming test
Hi ! I’m from Sri Lanka. Dear Sir/Madam can you please tell me, can foreigners join as an officer to the French Foreign Legion ?
Hey, not it’s not an option
Bonjour, La Legion etrangere : If they like you, (fit in) internationally
and are physically fit and motivated, adaptable. You can leave up
to 6 months. Je suis Americaine 38 ans. Bonne journee.
If I am 39.6,can I still join the french foreign legion?
I mean 39.6years old
Is there an email for the recruiting center,? I’m trying g to find my son. I haven’t heard from him in 7 months. Thanks
Hey, probably the best way to contact someone who could answer your question is to write them via facebook or Instagram
What are the requirements needed to apply for the red passport after working in french legion for 6 years ? And how long does it normally take to arrive if applied whole in french guyanne? Is it true that it will take longer time for the process if i bring my wife over before applying for red passport? Will i still get family benefits if i bring mt wife over even without red pp?
What if you have all your teeth removed can you still join
Do u need a visa if from.Scotland
Hello do you need to take your full medical history??
Or do they just do a medical on you during selection??
Keeping in contact with children is that easy whilst in selection??
What would you recommend in terms of running what distance and time??
I really want to join I’m 36 so to old for british army also have minor convictions so FFL is my best option to fulfill my dream in the army. I speak both English and Spanish does this help at all?? Do they teach you French as well??
HI Im from nepal 30 years old I’m intrest to join franch military but how can I join us any system ya anybody idea plase repaly me
Hello Binod. To join the FFL you just need to turn up at a training centre. Paris I believe is the better one to go to. Dont have anymore than 50€ cash no cards and minimal luggage 3 Tshirts 3 boxer 3 socks 3 shorts. Ensure you have the correct documents and ID.
Due to covid do you have to contact via email? before knocking on the door.
Hi, Aron I am Alex Katwan from Papua New Guinea
I’m very Interested to join French Foreign Legion
You think its possible for me to join?
Hi there, I’m interested in joining the French foreign legion. But I suffer from seizures since 2015 ( l’épilepsie en Français) it’s under control by medication. Does that affect my medical test for joining. Because I can’t find anything about it on this site or on the official site of the French foreign legion. Speaking French should not be a problem, my maternal language is Dutch but I’m from Belgium so I was tought French in school as well. It just needs refreshing. Neither should be the other tests since I did them for the Belgian army (left after 2 year contract ended) and I’ve been keeping myself in shape working in other industries and working out.
I have a normal life in Sweden. Family, job, apartment etc. If I join FFL and pass the selection, will I then have time to deal with those things? If I fail selection, then I dont want to have quitted my job, got rid of my home etc. How does it work? If I go to france, I will need my phone, creditcard etc in order to get there. Will I get it back after the selection if I succed? If I fail? Is it even legal to take my personal belongings? Thank you for answers!
Jag är svensk i legionen just nu.
Du ska inte ens tänka tanken på att gå med om du har dessa funderingar nu. Du kommer inte ha tid. Helt beroende på vilket regemente du hamnar på, beroende på din placering i gruppen. Om du går så långt att du kommer förbi uttagningarna. Så kommer du som bäst att ha helger fria, under hela första året.
What about 25m swimming people are saying now this is mandatory
100m, 20 under water. Mandatory.
PO track, under 5 minutes.
I think he was asking rather for the selection process. I don’t know if they put it back since this Covid thing or not, but in a normal case you have to swim 25m without any help. If you fail, you go home
bin deutscher 20 jahre alt ich habe keinen abschluss und kein zeugnis ?
hab ich trotzdem eine change Legionaire zuwerden
This is Nathan from the United States. I am presently pursing my degree in Anthropological and linguistic studies, after which point I am considering enlisting in the French Foreign Legion if the time comes that I feel I need to do my part. I attempted to join the US military but they turned me away for some scars on my arm and a stroke at birth that does not in the least constitute any mental or physical effects on my day to day life. Would I still be able to join the FFL?
I’m sorry, but I can’t give a straight answer for medical questions, but if the US military turned you away, it’s not a good sign.
How can I join …can I get the link to apply
Hi i can’t swim can i join ?
Hi, Sam from India going this year. I am worried about 2 thinks –
1. I am just 5’2″ rather short – but I can do about 50 pull ups in a go (I play water polo so kind of used to pull ups) – will this be a problem at the pull up test during pre-selection
2. I am 32 years old – is that too old for the legion ?
Thanks for this awesome website
Hey i got some dental problems can i join FFL with this problem or i must fix it before i go there?
Fix your problems before going.
Hi Aron my name is conn I’m 22 and looking to join foreign legion I was rejected from Irish army due to colour blindness I’m not severely colour blind just any sort of colour blindness is unacceptable to Irish army what is the foreign legions stance on it?
French Foreign Legion Color Blindness Requirements
Hesitation between GREEN and RED color, but comply with the TCCP test (Test de Capacité Chromatique Professionnelle)
– the TCCP test examines in detail your real degree of color blindness
– that degree has to be in accordance with your qualification required for various specialities of the C4 level
C-3 (airborne forces):
NO hesitation between GREEN and RED color
– you are allowed to fail the Ishihara Color Vision Test (a color perception test), but you have to recognize RED and GREEN colors surely in the lantern test
– you are allowed to fail the Ishihara Color Vision Test, but you have to recognize all the basic colors in the Beyne lantern test
I am wondering if having Eczema would cause you to fail the medical exam.
I have read in some countries you can’t join the military if you have Eczema and I am wondering if the Legion is the same.
Thank you so much for your kind response. Am Felix from Nigeria, a Retired Military Naval Sergeant. Am interested in joining the French Legion but the only challenge am considering from all you have said so far is the issue of teeth. One of my front tooth was removed, so am wearing an artificial tooth just to cover it, will that be an issue during the selection process? I want to know before booking a ticket to PARIS. Thank you so much sir.
Is there a blood test when you join
hello when you arrive do you hand over your mobile or not allowed to contact family while in training please
I have some questions about my eyesight. I had normal eye surgery as a toddler to remove some white clouds from my left eye due to may be some dust on my eyes. As a result, I have a few scars that make it a bit difficult for me to see as clearly as a normal eye, but I have no problems with either eye. Is there any chance to get selected?
What’s the path of becoming an officer in THE FFL?
Isu anda dapat anda perkuat dengan info sepakbola yang akan menolong tiap pecinta sepakbola akan prediksi perlombaan menarik yang akan membikin mereka lebih motivasi dalam bermain taruhan.
Hello sir. …..
I am from Nepal..
My BMI is 19 &urine contain 1-2 level blood..can i try or not?
hi sir . i am from iran . my age is 18 . i have nt problem can i join to french army ?
Really clean web site, appreciate it for this post.
Anyone know if you have to give fingerprints when you join ?
i want to join army un franch. but, haowbto joined arme forece. at present i live dijon in franc
Hello, Aron, how long it takes to get one’s real name back after submit documents for ‘regularization of military situation’? Thank you
Hello, It states that you can have up to 4 teeth missing, I have none, but I do have a cavity in a molar, will this halt my process?
Hi I have the legion apps but I need someone help me through some of the IQ test questions we go through it together then later I will practice. you can contact me on my WhatsApp number 0778932264
i want to join army un franch. but, haowbto joined arme forece. please help me
je suis Nasiruddin. Actucllement je vis a dijon france. Dans un camp gouvernemental. j ‘ai 24 ans. Puis -je rejoinde l’armee french
What kind of visa do u need to join the foregin legion
Does it matter which way you turn your hands on the bar for the pull up test?
First of all THANK YOU for all the detailed information we can find on this webpage its really inspiring. I have a question, you already mentioned that you recommend to enlist in Paris but is there a difference is you go directly to Aubagne to enlist?
I am from Mongolia and I want to join the FFL. The thing is i live in Sweden and i can travel to France without any requirement of any visa. I only have Mongolian password. Can i still join the FFL without visa. To travel from Mongolia to France i do need a visa and it isn’t neccasery to have visa if i travel from Sweden to France. (I do not have visa in Sweden either or citizenship, I live in Sweden illigaly) But it is possible for me to travel to France from Sweden without any problem.
Are Singapore citizens allowed to to join The French Foreign Legion?
I heard that The FFL stopped accepting men from Singapore since 2022. Not sure whether this is true. Do you have any information about this?
Do I have to take the covid vaccines to join The FFL?
And when a man is accepted into The FFL, what vaccines does he have to take during his service in The FFL?
And regarding the missing tooth requirement (max 4 to 6), does it include wisdom tooth previous extracted?
hey aron, can the following disqualify me:
scars healed from my stomach and under my foot.
please answer me before i book my air ticket